The purpose of this page is to inform church leaders about the current state of the coronavirus in the USA, and to provide timely resources and tools for improving communication during this crisis. (Hit Ctrl-F5 to refresh page.)
Covid19 Cases in the USA
Deaths in USA
Updated daily ^ comparing sources from CDC, NY Times, Johns Hopkins.
- 5 Cs of Crisis Leadership
- 5 Ways – Church Response
- 7 Day Prayer Guide
- CDC Guidance for Churches
- Covid-19 Response Training
- Preparing Your Church
- Responding to Coronavirus
- Risk Mitigation Tool
Tools for online worship, etc.
- Facebook Live Studio
- Youtube Studio
Praying For Revival During This Pandemic
Related Resources, News Stories, and Lessons From History
A curated collection of additional resources, recent news stories, and lessons from history.
- Should Your Church Stop Meeting to Slow COVID-19? How 3 Seattle Churches Decided. ~ Christianity Today
- Inside the Outbreak: Church in a Pandemic – “President calls for no gatherings of more than 10 people”
- 34 Coronavirus Cases Linked to One Arkansas Church – ‘Take it Very Seriously,’ Pastor Pleads ~ 24-Mar-2020
- ‘Perfectly Healthy’ Texas Sunday School Teacher, Age 44, Father of 6 – Dies From Coronavirus ~ 27-Mar-2020
- Church Video Streaming – Lessons Learned from Seven Churches on March 15, 2020 – re: COVID19
- Lessons Learned From Our First Sunday Worship Service – Live Streaming – by Pastor Andrew Moody (OPC)
- Religious Liberty in a Pandemic ~ World Magazine, 24-Mar-2020
- Church Worship Services During Covid-19? ~ Helpful analysis, and wise Biblical counsel
- Help From the Past re: Plagues and Coronavirus – Part 1
- Historic Reformed Quotes on Social Distancing and the Adaptation of the Church in a Time of Spreading Disease
- Perspective: The Dreaded Cholera in Kentucky, 1832-1833 ~ This cholera epidemic was the first national pandemic in US history.