[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” _builder_version=”3.22″ background_color=”#03488a”][et_pb_fullwidth_header title=”Apply Now to Join the Team!” text_orientation=”center” _builder_version=”4.8.2″ title_text_align=”center” background_color=”#939393″ background_image=”https://cdn.fivemoretalents.com/wp/uploads/2019/10/annie-spratt-dWYU3i-mqEo-unsplash.jpg” background_blend=”multiply” custom_padding=”0px|0px|0px|0px”][/et_pb_fullwidth_header][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″ custom_padding=”1em||1em||true”][et_pb_row column_structure=”1_5,3_5,1_5″ _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”1_5″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”3_5″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.8.2″]
Five More Talents, a growing website development and digital marketing agency, is hiring a Web Administrator as part of our commitment to keep 100s of client websites running smoothly. Our mission at Five More Talents is to challenge, encourage, and equip entrepreneurial leaders in businesses, churches, and charities to cultivate healthy growth for God’s glory and the common good. If this mission excites you and you have relevant experience, please apply!
To love this role…
- You love working as part of a team rather than a lone ranger, but you’re also able to flourish even in a remote work scenario as part of a distributed team.
- You’re proactively growth-oriented, passionate about pursuing excellence in your work as well as pursuing the success of other team members and our customers.
- You’re blessed with common sense about people and relationships, able to put yourself in the shoes of others and act appropriately.
What You’ll Do
- Manage web server architecture, infrastructure, and processes: e.g., software change management, automated backups, cybersecurity monitoring, and reporting
- Deploy WordPress and JAMstack websites, including e-commerce websites
- Export and import data from source websites to destination websites
- Manage staging to production workflows for websites
- Help with e-commerce website development, including PHP code
- Manage Amazon S3 provisioning and administration
- Write and maintain Python scripts to automate processes
- And more
Key Result Areas
Key result areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure 99.99% uptime for all customer (and internal) websites
- Keep website hosting costs within limits assigned by management
What You Have
- Love for working with websites
- Passion to serve churches, Christian ministries, and businesses for God’s glory
- Aptitude for writing code and scripts — primarily PHP and Python
- A knack for transferring data from one website to another and/or one system to another using SQL, spreadsheets, etc.
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: WordPress, PHP, Python, Amazon S3, Linux CLI
- Willingness to start work as early as 5am in the morning at least once a week (as needed), for website launches and major deployments
- Currently hiring for 15 to 25 hours per week (hours somewhat flexible). Ideally, you would have the ability to become full-time within the next 12 months.
- This position is remote. However, it might be beneficial if you currently live in or are willing to relocate to metro Detroit or southwest Virginia.
What We Offer
Working for a growing, bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
- Competitive wages with eligibility for bonuses over time
- The chance to work remotely as part of a distributed team
- Software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning
- The opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference
This is a remote work position available to qualified people anywhere in the United States. Other team members live and work in Florida, Illinois, Michigan, and Virginia.
How to Apply
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application below!
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch shortly.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_5″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]