Managed WordPress Hosting
- Plenty of storage for your sermon audio files
- Regular upgrades
- Security monitoring and backups
- On-demand technical support
- Website health + traffic reports
- Domain name + email management
HIGH PERFORMANCE HOSTING
ON DEMAND SUPPORTS
WEBSITE TRAFFIC REPORTS
LOTS OF STORAGE
PROACTIVE SECURITY & BACKUPS
MONTHLY WEB HEALTH REPORTS
DOMAIN NAME MANAGEMENT
24/7 LEARNING LIBRARY
WHAT IS WORDPRESS?
- A web content management system (web CMS). A web CMS is a computer program which allows you to create, edit, store, and deploy your content on your website. “Content” includes text, images, photos, audio, and video.
- Open-source software. Since 2003, WordPress has been developed in a public, collaborative manner by literally thousands of software developers around the world. This means WordPress offers unparalleled flexibility for church websites.
- Industry-standard. According to a Forbes magazine article in Sept 2012: “WordPress powers one of every 6 websites on the Internet, nearly 60 million in all, with 100,000 more popping up each day.”
- Easy to use. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can use WordPress. If you can use Facebook, you can use WordPress.
In short, WordPress puts you in the driver’s seat of your website, enabling you to harness the power of the Web.
We have a high-profile Christian Website. Can you help us?
If your organization has a regional, national, or international audience, we can provide you with VIP website hosting services such as virtual private server management. Contact us today to discuss your needs and learn more about our services.
ARE COMPLEX WEBSITE CHANGES INCLUDED IN MY WEBSITE HOSTING PLAN?
As your website grows, you may occasionally have a request which requires complex graphic design or programming. These requests are not within the scope of your managed WordPress hosting plan. When you have requested a complex change, we will provide you with a Change Order which specifies the price of the work. If you agree to pay for the change as specified by the Change Order, we are happy to fulfill your request. Please contact us regarding our hourly rates for Change Orders. However, remember that your managed WordPress hosting plan includes on-demand technical support. In many cases, we can handle your requests without a Change Order.